Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm back at it

I know I haven't done anything new in quite a while but I'm finally writing seriously again. I have a couple new ideas that I'm working on, and one of them is very, very exciting to me. When I get this excited about a story, it usually doesn't take me a long time to write it, relatively speaking. Even though I'm usually bored by the idea of historical settings, this one is actually set in 1800s America. I have very high hopes for this story.

The other story I'm working on right now is also interesting but it still has a lot of developing to do.

I'm also thinking about posting other things on this blog like my political thoughts and things like that. So... you have that to look forward to as well... Horray!

I haven't been writing this much since I posted my last story, and I really want to post something new soon, so I'm happy to be at it full throttle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment